Employee Community Manager
*Salary: up to £60k + £5k car allowance.
*This role is currently based remote/onsite 2 days a week with offices based in Central London.
*This is a permanent position
*You will ideally have used a digital platform to increase brand awareness and show evidence of this and come from an Employee Engagement, Corporate Communications, or Marketing background.
My client, a fantastic well-known retailer is looking for an Employee Community Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to attract users to a brand new platform. You will be reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications and working in a team of 35 people.
To build an engaging, inspiring, and genuine community of colleagues for life who can – in turn – support our business transformation. Constantly innovate, grow, cultivate and fully own the platform. You will do this by driving awareness, ensuring excellent user experience, and tracking and reporting on the platform’s success to senior partners.
Bring together a cross-functional team including HR, communications, and marketing, so we can drive real value from the Alumni network including as a recruitment and mentoring channel, and as a core part of our colleague offer to differentiate us in the market. In addition, building it as a customer channel – both to develop products and services but also to develop it as a channel in its own right.
How you’ll do this:
Producing and publishing engaging and relevant content and continuing the drumbeat to grow the Alumni network to be as big as it can be, as the bigger the gang the bigger the impact. You will join the Corporate Communications team to ensure that all aspects of the network are aligned with the wider communications strategy – internal and external - and business strategy and values. As a team, we keep it simple and put our colleagues first.
We have only scratched the surface when it comes to tapping into the enormous opportunity and passion that lies within our vast Alumni network. We encourage creative thinking and an ‘Own it and get it done’ demeanour to fulfil the following accountabilities:
- Platform and Attraction
- Content & Communications management
- Data & Digital
- Demonstrate the commercial value of the platform
- Ongoing management of the Enterprise network relationship
- Optimising the value of the Alumni network
To be able to manage our Alumni network, you will need to be a passionate individual with a creative flair and a tenacious, self-starter demeanor, who is not afraid to push boundaries and can work autonomously.
It is also important that you can demonstrate:
- Capability of working with third-party platform management, colleague, and/or corporate communications and content creation
- End to end project management and resourcefulness in making sure the network is front of mind for colleagues
- Strong partner engagement skills as the role demands you deal with important partners at all levels
- An innate interest in content creation and communications
- Ability to establish, sustain and demonstrate strong, ongoing partner relationships
- Adept at building external networks to consistently gain quality content
- Understand the commercial imperative and being able to turn it into action
- Capabilities of business-wide delivery of effective solutions
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.