**THIS IS NOT A VISUAL DESIGN OR UI DESIGN JOB**
Our client, is a consumer and commercial banking business, and a leading global financial services firm serving nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing.
Our client wants to lead the digital transformation in their industry by designing and delivering experiences for our customers that are simple and secure. As part of their team, you will have the opportunity to impact millions of people in a deeper, more engaged way by working on everything from our online banking and mobile app to emerging payments — that are used by millions of business banking customers every day.
They are expanding their team in Plano, TX and are looking for an energetic, articulate and experienced Senior User Experience Designer to help design the world of business and commercial payments. Qualified candidates will have a passion for creating simple, beautiful solutions to complex problems. You obsess over understanding the customer and their context, enjoy creating user flows + prototypes to explore concepts and tell the story behind your design. You are detailed orientated and an expert in the latest trends in modern web and mobile application design. You have worked on multi-platform designs in the past. You understand and are skilled in balancing innovation with consistency.
- Liaise with product managers to define design requirements
- Review graphics, layouts and fonts before products are completed
- Finalize and deliver wireframes, redlines and ADA spec designs
- Follow release deadlines to ensure timely delivery of work
- Follow up with product managers and BSA’s to ensure their requirements are met
- Keep up-to-date with trends techniques and software
- Responsible for all stages of UX design and must think strategically while executing with great attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to successfully collaborate with other designers, product managers, and tech engineers to develop innovative, user- friendly, products as well as provide solutions for critical areas within the user-flow.
- Must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, absolute comfort working with HTML and CSS, excellent visual design skills, great technical know-how, and proven expertise in designing for the Web/Digital experiences.
- Help define the user model(s) and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Concept and develop new and engaging experiences for the user base.