Vitamin T Dallas has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Graphic Designer with one of our long-standing clients. You'll be responsible for creating visual concepts that communicates ideas that inspires or interests’ consumers. Develop designs for a wide range of E-Commerce and corporate media.
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Dallas, 75254 (Please note, you MUST be able to work on-site)
- Salary: $45,000 - $50,000/year (Depending on experience)
- Duration: 90 day, temp-to-hire
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art for email promotions, catalogs, brochures and a variety of online media as directed.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, videographers, executives.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software
- E-Commerce design experience
- Possess a creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Working experience with Bronto or other email software a plus
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Creative experience in social media graphics a plus
- Meticulous and detail oriented with an eye for balance in design
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date on all technological advances in the field and able to identify areas of use in the organization.
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium
- And much more
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives.