AQUENT is seeking a Lead Regression Tester in Dallas, Texas or Westlake who has worked on an enterprise migration project. AQUENT offers a W2 hourly pay rate and proudly offers premium healthcare benefits, dental, vision and a matching 401K. Talent must not require work sponsorship.
This role is focused on bringing a recently acquired enterprise customer onto our client's existing enterprise Salesforce System. You will work closely with product and business teams, responsible for bringing the acquired company's salesforce data over, implementing it on the Schwab salesforce instance.
As the Lead Tester you will work with technology groups & the business groups to gather information on how data is currently used and viewed, and you will be responsible for putting together a regression testing plan.
Must have skills:
- Regression testing
- Data Migration testing, functional testing, ETL testing
- TOAD testing tool
- Manual testing and comparing how data looks and works in Salesforce from one client to the other.
- Requires a solid understanding of relevant business issues. Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio Drawing tool along with general familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required.
- Desire a working knowledge of Rational Unified Process methodology in developing use cases, use case model, supplementary requirements, and business rules is essential. Must have excellent analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Development of regression testing plans and strategy Execution of regression tests Salesforce knowledge highly preferred (QA)
As the Lead Regression Tester, you will be responsible for:
- This person will develop and execute the Salesforce data migration testing strategy in support of the data migration between TD Ameritrade and Schwab Salesforce instances. This is part of the larger account migration efforts resulting from the Schwab acquisition of TD Ameritrade.
- The lead person to put together the strategic regression testing plan. Then hands on performing regression testing.
- Sitting on the integration team, working with product owners on the business side, to determine regression tests.
- Data migration testing, manual testing.
- Working in a cross-functional manner with involved teams.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!