* 12-month contract with a strong potential to extend based on candidates performance
* While initially remote, ultimately, this will ultimately be an onsite role.
Our client’s Digital Messaging Product team is looking for an individual to support the creation and refinement of new and existing email, SMS, and push notification messages across the enterprise.
This role partners closely with other technology teams, third-party vendors, and business lines to identify new opportunities to enhance customer experience, leverage testing capabilities to drive business goals, and ensure the successful launch of messages to our customers.
This is what you’ll do:
* Manage the implementation of new messages, including email, SMS and push notifications, from initial concepts through delivery
* Work with lined of business partners to finalize intent and obtain necessary process approvals, in addition to coordinating the testing and validation of E2E processes needed to send messages
* Ensure all aspects of risk, compliance, and process controls are well-managed and followed
* Support multiple teams and Lines of Business and projects of various sizes
* Act as the lead for new projects, while engaging and supporting the team to ensure the best solution is developed for each message
* Develop and deliver new messages, including configuration, testing, and launch activities
* Provide clear and concise communication with project team and mid-level management