- No one has benefits like AQUENT!
With the news of COVID19, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Background and Drug screen required
(Hourly + PTO)
**Must currently live in Minneapolis**
MULTIPLE POSITIONS OPEN!
Our AWESOME client's Research team is seeking a passionate, collaborative, and outgoing Sr. Researcher to join their fast-paced group working on insight and validation of employee-driven experiences for in-store and in-home environments.
The ideal candidate will be exceptional in his/her communication at all levels and will be a role model for collaborating with partners, leadership in the role and creating sustainable partnerships internally and externally. The most successful candidate will be someone who embraces the value partners bring to the Experience Design space, is forward-thinking, progressive, understands the retail world and has a past track record of significant accomplishments in Experience Design.
Position Summary/Job Description:
The Sr. Researcher serves as a practice expert to educate, collaborate, and evolve the product experience by advocating for the employee (and customer). This role is responsible for executing research strategy set by research leadership, in conjunction with product vision.
The Sr. Researcher will have a solid understanding of the user-centered design process and be equally comfortable working independently and alongside both Experience Design team members as well as product and business stakeholders. You can communicate effectively and are able to self-prioritize.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment and have the ability to self-define tasks, deadlines, and next steps as needed.
· Leads and oversees research process including recommending appropriate methodology, scoping, planning, and prepping for in-person and remote studies.
· Work with team members and broader research team to ensure the needs of product are being met and uncover new ways to operationalize the way the team is working/partnering.
· Through secondary and exploratory research, conducts a thorough analysis of existing data to generate insights and recommendations aligned with corporate strategic directions.
· Partners with other product research teams to align on cross-functional needs and prioritization of work.
· Able to synthesize in the moment and quickly articulate outcomes by utilizing a co-experience mindset.
Present clear and actionable findings to various levels of stakeholders.
Review research repository for validity of data over time.
Grow and foster partnership with XD and Product.
Communicate with and update manager regularly.
Get answers and removing road blocks for researchers, associate researchers, interns and all partners.
- Portfolio of both individual contributor or team-led samples required
- 7+ years of experience (or equivalent experience) delivering digital solutions to a variety of industries
- 7+ years of experience conducting and evaluating qualitative user experience research methods including heuristic evaluation, usability testing, concept testing, field research, ethnography, discovery research, paper prototyping, remote research and guerilla methods.
- 3+ years of experience in a senior capacity research role with emphasis on defining project approaches and solutions, and negotiation in a corporate environment
- Strong ability to collaborate and assert a point of view positively
Our client is a consumer electronics retailer whose focus is to enrich the lives of consumers through technology, whether it be online, in-store or in the comfort of a customer's home. The company solves technology problems by addressing key human needs across a range of areas, including entertainment, productivity, communication, food, security and most recently, health. Their roadmap for health initiatives will be transforming them into a leading Digital Heath Retailer.
Supporting this transformation, is a strong focus on customer experience, service over process and a commitment to moving from an established enterprise culture of how to get things done, to an entrepreneurial culture that is noticeable within minutes of walking into their HQ. In an industry that is always changing, the company prides themselves on being an exciting and rewarding place to work. People are empowered to be their best selves and utilize their unique talents to deliver a world-class customer experience and enrich lives through technology.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
This engagement qualifies for unique PTO and paid Holidays
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM