- No one has benefits like AQUENT!
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Background and Drug screen required
(Hourly + PTO)
**Must currently live in Minneapolis**
Our client's retail user experience team seeks a passionate, collaborative, and outgoing candidate to join their fast-paced group. You will have a strong attention to detail throughout the lifecycle of a project, and conduct quality assurance to ensure final product meets UX standards. You will be responsible for creating UX deliverables for our employee-facing applications. Collaboration is at the center of how we develop experiences and you will be able to hold conversations with, and present to, business analysts, business stakeholders, project managers, UX peers, and developers. You should also be comfortable working across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and can self-define tasks, deadlines, and next steps as needed.
Practice and advocate for Human Centered Design within a cross-functional product group. This role will focus on employee-facing functionality. You will be working with other UX designers and researchers.
Position Summary/Job Description:
· Produce a variety of UX deliverables for both information architecture and visual design.
· Be responsible for creating flows and wireframes to depict interaction solutions that are in line with business and IT requirements.
· Comfortable working within existing design systems.
· Ability to work with business product owners, IT developers, business analysts, and other project resources.
· Ability to translate business requirements and strategy documents into simple, concise and compelling solutions.
· Ability to present UX work and findings to a variety of audiences, including business product owners, IT resources, and senior leaders in the enterprise.
· Perform UX quality assurance against developed applications and log defects with development teams.
· Seek and gain alignment across business and discipline groups.
· Portfolio required for submission (online or PDF is acceptable)
§ Portfolio must include user flows, wireframes and visual designs
· Experience working on website, tablet applications and other touch-based interfaces
· Strong ability to collaborate and assert a point of view positively
· Comfortable with ambiguity
· Experience with Sketch (or similar design applications)
Nice to have skills:
· Bachelor’s Degree in user experience, graphic design, marketing, human factors or similar
· Touch and mobile first experience
· Experience delivering digital solutions to a variety of industries
· Understanding of HTML/CSS (position does not include front-end development)
· Comfortable representing their work to UX, business and IT partners
· Ability to thrive with ambiguity and change
· Self-driven and pro-active
· Corporate design experience very nice to have
· Retail, ecommerce businesses
· Mobile (web and/or native)