Front End React Developer
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Our Aquent Software Development Center is looking for a Front End Developer to join the team. This is a LONG TERM opportunity with great benefits! (W2 Only, No C2C)
Aquent IT Solutions: Where Vision Becomes Reality
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who understands UX design, with 2-3 years of exp with good exposure to React/Redux/TDD/ Internationalization, and can craft visual components using advanced front-end technologies.
What You'll Do
This position requires a problem-solver with solid experience in web technologies, browsers, and user interface principles, including:
- Working as bridge between UX Design and Application implementation with heavy React/Redux/TDD functions without excessive supervision
- Working along with enterprise Front-End architects
- Understanding concepts such as mobile first, responsive design
- Refactoring of complex features to help improve their structure and maintainability
- Practice and experience Test Driven Development (TDD) and Unit Test frameworks
- Ensuring code quality and application performance
- Peer code reviews
- Working with Agile team members and stakeholders. Story grooming and relative estimation with team
- Working as a team player focusing on reuse, performance, standards and delivery timeline
- Anchor technical discussion, lead team of developers towards successful solution implementation
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Experience with the following skills is required:
- 2-3 years of exp with good exposure to React/Redux/TDD
- HTML5, CSS3
- React/Redux/Hooks or Angular
- Design patterns
Note: We understand that Java development is more like an art of development and implementation, number of years in the experience is important but we are ready to talk to you even if you are new to this field but have strong expertise of required skills rooted within you.
Familiarity with one or more is desirable:
- REST, Web services / microservice architecture
- GIT, Jenkins, Maven, CI
- Cloud development AWS or Azure and infrastructure as code
- Security implementation using OKTA
**( W2 Only- No C2C, Must be On-site at Work Location)
Required: You will be required to complete a coding test assessment.