A Fortune 500 Athletic Apparel and Footwear company based in Beaverton, OR is looking for a Size & Fit Technical Producer to join the brand's Direct Digital Commerce Operations team. In this position you will manage content production for Size & Fit on .com. You’ll act as subject matter expert on all things size & fit and point of contact for various stakeholders across the digital ecosystem. The nature of the work is focused on commerce operations, data management, and publishing of size & fit details that enrich the consumer experience and improve confidence to click. In addition, you’ll be managing the intake of work from categories and geographies, and ensure all requests are completed on time and accurately. You'll collaborate with Product, Engineering, Global Brand and Operations teams to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations. You’ll also maintain project documentation and specifications for integration into our evolving Digital Commerce standards.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Manage large volume of data from a variety of sources, consolidate, transform, and publish, enhancing the quality and consistency of information provided to consumers.
• Assess data to validate and improve content effectiveness. Create and run reports.
• Provide requirements that drive process efficiencies, automation, scalability.
• Represent Digital Operations with Digital Product, Engineering, Tech Development and Product Creation.
• Work with geographies and categories, intaking requests and prioritizing work based on production schedules and deadlines.
• Communicate status of projects to stakeholders and partners; track feedback.
• Document Digital Commerce Size & Fit standards and best practices, to streamline communication and ensure widespread use of Size & Fit guidelines on .com and other commerce channels.
• Become a SME in Size & Fit, providing guidance, sharing knowledge, and collaborating confidently and successfully with cross functional teams.
Requirements for the position include:
• Typically requires a Bachelors degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience. Note: equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree.
• Passion for Size & Fit. Genuine interest and knowledge of apparel and footwear sizing, and product fit.
• Understanding of online Size & Fit challenges, and desire to help consumers find the right fit online.
• 2 years experience in ecommerce operations, working on Size & Fit initiatives.
• Industry awareness, knowledge of best practices in Size & Fit. Present ideas for improvement.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent project management, time management and prioritization skills.
• Attention to detail, troubleshooting and creative problem solving.
• Self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset, able to adapt quickly to new priorities.
• Ability to build relationships and influence business partners.
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• Outstanding team player and positive attitude.