We are looking for a Content Developer to work on Cloud Adoption Framework!
The Cloud Adoption Framework is the One voice for cloud adoption, consolidating and sharing best practices from employees, partners, and customers. The framework gives enterprise customers tools, guidance, and narratives that help shape technology, business, and people strategies for driving desired business outcomes during their adoption effort. This lifecycle "product" aligns guidance to various stages and iterations of the typical cloud adoption lifecycle, ensuring easy access to the right guidance at the right time.
• Work with key stakeholder to define outline and documentation plan requirements.
• Work on various content deliverables to walk customers through the various stages of the cloud adoption lifecycle. This will include building out methods, processes, guidance, and visuals to help with the phases of adoption.
• Experience with integrating content & preserving the vision of the existing content.
• Obtain technical information from SMEs and convert feedback into documentation.
• Responds to reviewer feedback and incorporate feedback as needed.
• 3-5+ years of technical writing experience and/or experience creating technical, customer facing content
• Demonstrable knowledge regarding the deployment of cloud-based infrastructure is required
• Any Subject matter expertise in governance is a plus
• Experience or familiarity with markdown and GitHub is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technical Communications, English, or related field preferred. Work related experience may substitute for degree.