We empower the world’s software teams with the most intuitive, developer-grade embedded analytics solutions and a team of dedicated people invested in your success.
We leverage your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage and deploy your application. And because wesupport unlimited customization and white-labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,100 application teams have trusted our platform to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. We are headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China.
Our Technology client is looking for an events professional to join its marketing team. The Corporate Events Manager will be responsible for end-to-end event management, from ideation to execution.
This role requires a passionate, proactive, and hardworking person who excels at communication and collaboration across internal teams and external vendors. As part of this role, you will be tasked with researching and securing venues, planning and managing a global event calendar, negotiating contract agreements with vendors, monitoring timeframes and budgets for multiple projects, and delivering on event objectives.
The ideal candidate will create and execute an event strategy that supports brand visibility, nurtures customer relationships, and drives revenue growth.
• Partner closely with sales and marketing leaders to secure the right mix of events based on business goals and priorities
• Manage all aspects of corporate events (e.g. tradeshows, table tops customer events, sales events, and town hall meetings) inclusive of resulting lead management and reporting
• Develop field marketing event strategies for defined customer segments (ABM) and then scale successful event models
• Own the planning and execution of quarterly company-wide meetings, the annual Global Kickoff all-hands meeting, and biannual Logi User Conference
• Identify opportunities and coordinate with internal resources on submissions for speaking engagements at supported events
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop creative materials and event assets
• Define and enable sales for pre- and post-event strategies for event and tradeshow leads to maximize directly attributable revenue generation
• Manage marketing print materials and promotional items inventory
• Monitor and measure the success of all event programs and report results to executives and management team
• 5+ years of proven B2B corporate event planning and trade show production experience required
• Proficiency in MS Office required;
• Must be able to lift and carry 25 lbs. or more
• Some travel required
Standout Candidates Will Bring:
• Experience with Marketo, SurveyMonkey, Eventbrite or other event management programs
• The ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines, and balance priorities
• Excellent written & oral communication skills and collaborative work style