We are looking for an energetic and highly organized Creative Services Coordinator to join our In-House Agency. They will play an essential role in helping the Corporate Communications management and the creative teams (design, web, UX, media and video) with planning and reporting, vendor management and process improvement. They’re a go-getter, proactive, empathetic, team oriented, and like to communicate and help solve problems. A keen sensibility for good storytelling is a bonus. This is an individual contributor role.
The job responsibilities for this role include:
• Work with all internal divisional clients to develop, negotiate and maintain a list and scope of incoming projects, deliverables and the timelines for the year.
• Work with the corporate communications management and the creative team to develop and manage an annual budget and resource allocation for all projects
• Communicate on the ongoing basis the project and budget information to the corporate communications management, the creative team and the clients
• Manage vendor relationships and invoicing; work with procurement and the creative team on vendor contracts; identify and onboard new vendors
• Monitor our internal intake system Robohead to ensure accurate capture, tracking and reporting on the projects
• Evaluate, propose and implement improvements to the intake system
• Follow up on or reject work requests that are deficient and/or do not contain enough information for project schedules/budgets to be developed
• Contribute to the overall quality and success of the projects, creative and project management processes
• 5+ years of agency or in-house creative management experience
• BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
• Understanding of traffic management, project management and the creative asset development process.
• Demonstrate excellent client service and relationship-building experience
• Strong aptitude to team work and building solid relationships with creative and client teams
• Strong ability to prioritize work based on short and long-term needs
• Must have strong and polished interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• An eye for detail and a strong interest in the creative process
• Proficient in project management tools (preferred)
• Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks while staying calm in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment