AQUENT is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join a Fortune 100 FinTech organization in McLean, VA / Tyson’s Corner. This role is a contract to hire opportunity with a dedicated team of 25 designers working on cutting edge machine learning and AI platforms.
This is truly an amazing opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company, with a great culture who has a slew of successful financial products - you will know these products & have seen commercials for them. This team will be putting out the first new product in years!!!! Did we mention this organization prioritizes and truly values design? This role is a contract to hire opportunity.
As a UX Designer, this will be an excellent fit for you if:
- You want to work on end to end product design
- You are strong at presenting to stakeholders and leaders across an organization
- You not only have top of the line design skills, but you consider yourself a strategic influencer when it comes to pushing design decisions
- You are ready to move away from the churn and burn of putting out new products, and are ready to be apart of a product from the ground up & are in it for the long drive
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Working with tech, business and creative partners
- Doing customer research and interviews (good news here, you can walk right over to your customer).
- Understanding the needs of internal teams & the business
- Building out designs in Sketch
- Prototyping in Invision
- Presenting designs in meetings with teams across the org
- Working within a design team and partnering with other cross-functional teams
UX Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years as a true UX Designer, with experience at each stage of the design process
- Experience from a Fortune 100 - Fortune 500 client
- Experience designing products & human-centered design
- Experience building out designs in Sketch, prototyping in Invision
- Preferred experience from a FinTech or technology-centered organization
- Experience designing modern, clean and easy to use internal dashboards and platforms
- Highly collaborative and adaptable
- Ability to operate with minimal direction and navigate ambiguous environments
- Experience presenting to various teams and stakeholders
- Experience politely pushing back on design ideas
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.