Our client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with B2B experience.
This is a highly visible role in a super cool industry and will require you to partner with product management team throughout strategic planning and the agile development cycles and to work closely with executives and key cross-functional stakeholders – to drive the right content, in the right channel, for the right customer, at the right time.
We need a leader obsessed with the customer experience and attitude of getting things done across organizational boundaries, and varying points of view and priorities.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you are a trusted leader, change agent, and the day to day manager of your Portfolio Marketing team, responsible for account-based, buyer-focused digital campaign strategies of global scope.
Key responsibilities include:
Creating and leading a customer-centric marketing strategy that enhances the company's reputation with new and existing buyers, and creates sales and business development opportunities for our end-to-end product portfolio.
The successful candidate will be highly skilled at
• Thinking Locally - Creating and leading our global GTM strategy and identifying fresh opportunities for specific regional markets to support the growth and adoption of new and exsiting products
• Driving product positioning, messaging and engaging content strategies – ensuring we follow a short and long term plan that balances the right calls to action based on channel and customer expectation
• Understanding marketing trends within the digital ecosystem – particulary the role technology plays in shifting customer expectations across channels
• Working with your peers - marketing leaders across Sales, Product Strategy, Digital Marketing, Campaigns, and Content to develop a smooth digital buyers journey from discovery to product adoption and advocacy.
• Leveraging account-based marketing to ensure our customers feel how important they are to us, and to attract new customers who would find value from our data. Interested in developing digital, community, and personal relationships with airlines and non-airline customers, across the C-suite, influencers, decision makers, developers, and analysts.
• Developing leaders - Must be a passionate team leader who thrives off a learning environment that connects their team to the latest trends in marketing, emerging technology, and air travel
EXAMPLE OF A DELIVERABLE THEY'D BE WORKING ON:
Searching for a seasoned product marketing consultant to help with a few key initiatives in a complicated technical portfolio.
Marketing expertise with B2B particularly with tech and airline industry a plus. Experience with storytelling, campaign execution, and content writing.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of experience in complex customer and product marketing roles. Applicants need to have a flexible can-do attitude, be comfortable with role ambiguity, and initiative to drive proactive change as a leader.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, communications or related fields. Master’s / MBA preferred.
Collaboration: Exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted issues across multiple groups, with a great sense of the room and people awareness to establish relationships that drive results
Communication: Excellent written and spoken communication skills at all altitudes with clarity and transparency
Strategic thinking: Ability to focus on a big picture and drive tactical wins, understanding and embracing complex relationship between product portfolios and company goals
Executive Presence: Present in and drive senior level discussions to communicate and champion recommendations
Presentation skills: Creative and thoughtful with great powers of persuasion and presentation
Influencing Others: Ability to move others across organizational boundaries to a desired business outcome when there is no clear “ownership” of an issue.