My client is a Global Consultancy looking for a UK Business Partnerships Associate Manager Marketing Support to join their team for a 4 month contract.
Marketing & Communications
Our global Marketing & Communications team builds our brand, protects its reputation, generates awareness of the company’s capabilities and services, and plays an integral role in supporting sales growth. Our teams are involved in a range of activities from advertising, media relations, PR, sponsorships, social media, internal communications to brand management and thought leadership initiatives.
The Executive Communications team is an integral part of the UK and Ireland Marketing & Communication function. The team operates at the intersection of content, leadership and partnership platforms. Working with some of our most senior UK executives, the team helps to position them personally and digitally, on key topics with high level client audiences.
The Executive Communications role is responsible for the day to day relationship management with key third party organisations to identify opportunities to drive our corporate reputation in the UK. Key third party relationships include the CBI, Critical Eye, Management Today, Tech UK and BITC. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximising the return we get for our investment with these organisations via thought leadership content, policy input and co-developing event attendance and speaking opportunities targeting C-suite audiences.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and collaboration skills across Marketing & Communications (M&C) and third party organisations
• Deliver programmes in line with local business priorities and in collaboration with global M&C strategy working with third party organisations to identify relevant platforms and opportunities
• Drive compelling and effective programmes to raise our positioning in the UK market
• Lead contact for high profile, C-level events
• Content curation and asset development including messaging, articles, speaker notes, presentations videos
• Helping to write and produce high quality external and internal communications for on and offline channels
• Measure and report on performance of programmes and ROI with third party relationships
• Budget management adhering to company policy and processes
Skills and Experience
• Proven success in delivering key programmes effectively with ROI, working with senior stakeholders, leadership and external parties
• Strong communication and marketing skills with good overall business acumen
• Ideally has knowledge or experience working with third party organisations such as CBI, Critical Eye, etc
• Experience in a hands-on marketing role, delivering programmes and development of marketing assets
• Great team player, enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in
• Strong project management and organisational skills, with experience tracking, reporting and creating status updates
• Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to tailor based on audience
• Good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills
• Creative thinker who is willing to bring fresh ideas to the team
• Ability to deliver well-executed, high quality deliverables and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent
Work Experience: Minimum of 5 year’s experience in marketing and/or marketing communications