Growth Marketing Consultant
We are in the midst of an exciting global digital transformation spearheaded by our Technology and Digital Marketing teams, and seeking a hardworking and highly motivated team member to support this journey. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our teams in reaching more clients and driving business results through personalized, client-centric experiences.
Currently, our Growth Marketing team is largely focused on a pilot program. You will help validate our working model by executing pilot programs with client segments, business lines, and global regions. We are also building a platform that will create scale and capacity for our client-facing teams by giving them hands on access to growth marketing campaigns.
As a Consultant on the Digital Marketing team you will:
• Have an outstanding opportunity to shape the impact of our team globally
• Be responsible for campaign execution, including reviews, technical build, QA, deployment and measurement
• Partner closely with client-facing, data science and creative teams to develop best-in-class campaigns
• Focus on authentic messaging, personalization and thoughtful touchpoint sequencing
• Develop a deep understanding of client’s data analytics and marketing technology
• Gain exposure to different business areas across the firm globally
This role reports into the Growth Marketing lead within the Digital Marketing organization.
If you are looking to join a dynamic and rapidly evolving team and play a meaningful role in helping to accelerate client’s global business, we would like to talk to you!
• Serve as the project manager and day-to-day contact for growth marketing campaigns, owning end-to-end execution (team coordination, data gathering, timeline management, etc.)
• Identify potential roadblocks to execution schedules, resources, etc. – and propose solutions with trade-off considerations to the leadership team
• Be hands on with client’s Marketing Automation platform and an active participant in build and QA processes
• Lead and coordinate a cross-team QA process to ensure seamless campaign execution
• Maintain campaign planning and execution calendars
• Become a student of client’s data universe, looking for meaningful ways to influence segmentation and personalization approaches
• Support creative development of new campaigns, including routing content for approvals
• Use data to inform campaign optimization and evolution over time
• Champion thoughtful A/B and multivariate tests that prove out hypotheses and drive business results
• 1-3 years of digital marketing and / or campaign management experience
• Email marketing experience, including campaign ideation, design, build, QA and optimization
• Hands-on experience with Marketing Automation and Data Visualization tools
• Familiar with CRM systems and how client-facing teams manage lead generation and client engagement
• Ability to analyze data, teasing out actionable insights and opportunities
• Shown success working in a fast-paced environment and within a complex, global organization
• Track record of pursuing excellence while building strong professional relationships
• Understanding of modern digital marketing platforms and practices
• Proven ability to deliver with commitment to quality and attention to detail
• Familiar with data science approaches and models (e.g. comfortable with data)
• Ability to support global teams outside of local time zone as needed
• Financial services industry and/or marketing experience is a plus