• Will be required to oversee and manage production of large and complex eco-system of content (35+ assets) across
various different platforms (FB, IG, IGTV, Messenger).
• Required to coordinate, liaise with and manage multiple Facebook and brand stakeholders, as well as the external
production company partner.
• Required to develop and manage detailed project schedule/plan, to track progress + create and maintain
comprehensive project documentation to ensure all approvals and deadlines are timely met.
• Required to make use of data, tools & analysis to quantify and measure project performance.
• 12+ years experience as a Project Manager in commercial advertising,
• Advanced experience coordinating day-to-day processes around production/creative execution, between internal
teams and external partners and at handling large scale, international digital and mobile-first productions for major
global brands, in this case a TV-show style format on IGTV with a supporting paid advertising and ancillary organic
• Highly experience in producing mobile-first video campaigns for major international brands.
• Deep understanding of social media marketing/content strategy and in particular Facebook platforms and ad
• Advanced experience in managing and large and complex production budgets.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Keynote