Connecting you with the best creative freelance, permanent, and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours! Need help with roles? Check out our job descriptions.
Though the FASTEST way to find a job is to apply directly to one, if you don’t see what you’re looking for, simply apply for representation, and we’ll connect you with a local Agent for personal assistance.
Jan 14, 2020
Agent: Adam G.
Job #: 155740
The scope of this effort will be to support web content requests. Specific responsibilities include:
• Directly interact with the Freddie Mac business area owners to validate/clarify their web content requests
• Resolve ticketed content edits and enhancement requests, as necessary
• Review fellow teammates’ work for quality assurance, as necessary
• Provide project-based development support, as necessary
• Ensure all development meets defined FreddieMac web and brand standards
Skills (3-5 years of experience)
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• HTML (Advanced)
• Website Content Management (Advanced)
• CSS (Intermediate)
• Eloqua Email Marketing/Development (Intermediate, Optional)
• Interwoven Teamsite (Basic)
• SharePoint (Nice to have)
Want more details about this and other opportunities?
Meet Adam Gezelle!
Call: (202) 808-0577
We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better. You can change your cookie settings at any time.
Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.