My client is a fantastic Independent Out of Home owner renowned for working with fantastic clients and great accounts too. Currently going through a massive growth period, they are looking to bring in a Media Investment Manager to join their exciting Invest team.
Reporting into the Account Investment Director, you’ll be the “number whizz” who influences and makes executive decisions on trading, negotiation and price control across the board for OOH campaigns. You should be the positive driving force who can take a spreadsheet filled with numbers and breakdowns about media types/campaigns, making it a very understanding, seamless process for the creative services team.
Working in a team of 8, you’ll be working alongside some fantastic ambitious professionals so you’ll need to be able to manage relationships effectively – a large part of this role is client & workload management so being able to balance these both is paramount.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility of financial co-ordination for OOH campaigns
- Developing strong relationships with all media owner contacts
- Working with the planning & investment teams to negotiate and deliver approved campaigns
- Supporting Investment Director with key client reports and weekly figure updates
- Spreadsheet management and logging of successful campaigns
Crucially, as this is a role which is imperative to the business, it is important you have worked in or have a solid understanding of the OOH Media, Broadcast or Entertainment sector so you understand how to accurately forecast, negotiate and continue drive the business forward.
All in all, if you are an ambitious, passionate individual who is excited by numbers and great campaigns, then this could be the one for you!
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an Investment manager role
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills and innovative trading ability
- An understanding of or relevant experience in an Out Of Home, Media Owner or agency environment
- Fantastic people management skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients