Vitamin T is working with a Global Agency in Chicago, and they are looking to bring on a Project Manager in a freelance capacity, starting in February, for about 4 months. This will be supporting some large accounts in the Food/Bev and e-commerce industry. A background in PR is a huge plus!
As a Project Manager, your duties will include:
· Providing structure for, oversee, and support the business processes for assigned office projects and client accounts
· Tracking and advising status on client financial reports
· Developing project timelines, staffing projections and budgets
· Interfacing with clients and client teams to track and communicate status of project deliverables
· Facilitating the procurement process by shepherding development of SOW forms and signed contracts in coordination with contracts team.
· Requesting and tracking internal work orders and facilitate cross-division integration
· Requesting personnel resources through internal resourcing teams
· Project managing the deliverables for new business materials
· Organize knowledge management resources
· Advise internal teams on creating more efficiencies and accountability through project management
· 4/5+ years of experience managing relevant projects in a PR, consulting or agency environment
· Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent