Educational institute is looking for a junior artworker to join their team to focus on the artwork for worksheets, textbooks and other learning materials. The requirement for this role will be predominately in Indesign (Mac based) and you will need to be confident in laying out and amending work that is sent to print.
The role involves:
▪ Adapting artwork templates to incorporate new language text
▪ Implementing amendments based on feedback from internal stakeholders
▪ Developing and updating master files and guideline documentation
▪ Ensuring that all artwork is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines
▪ Ensuring that all artwork is fully prepared for print according to corporate production guidelines
▪ Liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies as necessary
▪ Offering artwork support for other projects on an ad hoc basis
Key skills and experience required for this role are:
▪ Fluency and proven experience in the use of InDesign (CC, Mac) and strong competency in the use of other Adobe creative software and Microsoft Office suite
▪ Experience in preparing print-ready PDFs to production guidelines/requirements
▪ Strong attention to detail
▪ Effective communication skills to liaise with project leaders, designers, printing companies, senior management and other stakeholders
▪ Strong time management skills and the ability to handle several concurrent projects
▪ Relevant design/artwork related qualification
If this is you please apply today with an up to date CV and portfolio and a note detailing your current work situation.
This role is based in Ealing, West London
This role is offered as temp to perm or permanent, please indicate your preference
Only those with the existing right to work in the UK will be considered.