Our retail client is seeking a Facilities Assistant for a 3-month assignment. You will be involved in the receiving and shipping of packages that come through our client's doors. This includes notifying end-users of packages received, documenting receipt of packages and preparing/scheduling outgoing shipments as well as assisting all employees with general facilities needs. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly organized, friendly, professional, with a hands-on, helpful approach. This person will be an enthusiastic self-starter, who will take pride in owning this role and has a desire for continuous improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Receiving and shipping of all boxes and packages that come through our doors. This includes documenting receipt of packages and preparing/scheduling outgoing shipments
- - Maintaining a tidy, well-organized shipping area
- Notifying users of deliveries and documenting package pick-up
- Work in partnership with Sample Coordinators
- assisting with work order requests/tickets
- Assisting with the upkeep of office and kitchen supplies
- Support facilities projects on an as-needed basis
- Detail Oriented with great organization skills
- Experience in a shipping & receiving or Facilities Assistant role
- Proficient with MS Office and Google products
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and customer-centric work style
- Friendly and professional work style, with a hands-on, helpful approach.
- Willingness and desire to be flexible, learn new things and multi-task.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.