The eComm Content Specialist collaborates with the eComm marketing team, Business stakeholders and is responsible for deploying content to execute the ecommerce marketing strategies in a timely manner. This includes having a high understanding of the complete content development and publishing process, maintaining data integrity and managing a significant volume of content and associated changes.
Qualified candidates will have functional knowledge of eCommerce content platforms (Salsify, OneSpace, etc). Qualified candidates will have experience working in a high volume eCommerce business. Successful candidates will have a strong attention to detail, can identify risks based on missed timing, superior communication and project management skills.
· Identify eContent needs, create timing and tracking of deliverables, manage status report of progress.
o Ensure that all creative partners have necessary requirements to initiate creative work.
o Validate asset requirements/needs based on packaging/product changes.
o Align on content timing across all participants.
o Review Brand Status Reports & Update Content Report/Tracking
· Help manage the content creation process (request for creation) and storage.
o Review content for compliance to data model.
o Identify risks to timing and provide prompts at key milestones.
o Provide overall status of end-to-end process.
o Work with a variety of ecommerce CMS systems to upload, publish content
o Manage content in systems and monitor for errors
o Assist with any updates and edits (packaging changes, label updates etc.)
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field required
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience project management, content publishing, content production, or equivalent role.
Competencies & General Skills:
· High attention to detail
· Project management skills – managing information in spreadsheets, understand timelines, time management and planning skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects at once
· Excellent communication skills – listening and collaboration are key
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, powerpoint and other related programs