We are working with a Financial Servies client who is looking for a Marketing Copywriter for a 2-6 week assignent.
***Must have experience working in the FinTech/Financial Services industtry to be considered***
The Marketing Copywriter creates, updates, and edits timely written content for an array of digital and print marketing assets. This position is for a highly-organized self-starter who can, with minimal supervision, originate multiple copywriting assignments for a variety of media, produce error-free and effective copy, and meet deadlines for final, approved content. The Marketing Copywriter must be well-versed in marketing theory, our brand, our products and services, and possess deep knowledge of our audiences. He or she must also possess the versatility to tailor tone and style for different channels and audiences.
Essential Duties: A successful Marketing Copywriter must spend over 50% of work time on, and satisfactorily perform, these general categories of duties:
- Without being prompted, create and route copy for regularly-recurring deliverables such as newsletters, statement notices, statement inserts, and magazine advertisements. Also create copy as-needed for marketing campaign and promotion elements, sales support collateral, point-of-purchase displays, direct mail, email, web, and social media.
- Route copy for requisite approvals from internal and external stakeholders, incorporate edits, and meet deadlines.
- Follow all advertising compliance guidelines, follow style guide protocol, and maintain knowledge of current advertising regulations.
- Maintain Compass SharePoint internal products and services guide.
- Responsible for consistently publishing security education and financial education content.
- Manage the clients social media platforms by posting suitable content, responding to comments, measuring engagement, and apprising management of issues.
Additional Duties: Less than half the working time is spent on related, non-essential functions, including:
- Actively collaborate with others and propose creative ideas and solutions.
- Observe market trends and innovations, competition, and adapt to and incorporate changes accordingly.
- Provide support at miscellaneous on-site and off-site marketing events as needed.
- Additional miscellaneous tasks and other duties as assigned.
- Working overtime, nights, and weekends as needed.
Education & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of similar or related experience required.
- Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field).
- Previous experience in banking or financial services industry highly preferred.
- Demonstrated problem solving, multitasking, ability to meet deadlines, to manage projects, and organization skills.
- Familiarity with Windows operating system and Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous experience with digital workflow management systems such as Robohead.
- Previous experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp!, and YouTube.
- Competency with handling and organizing computer files on a server, and with observing company policies and procedures for using computer equipment and software systems.