Our client, a Retail & Healthcare Company, is looking for a Marketing Strategist optimizing and executing campaigns.
Execution and Optimization: Leads execution of all project deliverables including, but not limited to, brief development, collaboration with Procurement on print production deliverables, collaboration with Operations on field readiness, and Legal review of materials.
Marketing Brief: Contributes to the strategic marketing brief, the framework and foundation for a marketing initiative or campaign, and is responsible for tactical marketing brief. Presents the tactical marketing brief and provides support to strategic brief to internal and external creative and media partners as directed.
Consumer and Industry Insights: Proactively self-educate around retail and marketing industry trends to identify best practice opportunities and influence marketing strategies.
Build Collaborative Relationships: Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with partners across the organization (both up and down levels) and lead cross-functional teams to ensure consistent communication and execution of strategy.
• 3-5 years of marketing experience in retail, agency or consumer brands
• Intellectual curiosity and analytical experience and a familiarity with the digital environment
• Self-motivated individual who can function and win in a demanding, performance-driven environment
• Excellent communication skills that can be effectively articulated in both written and oral forms across a diverse audience base
• Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and act decisively
• Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Undergraduate degree required