Vitamin T is currently in search of a Training Lead for our client in Metro Detroit. This is an onsite long term role!
This position is responsible for providing subject matter expertise in the development of product training, solutions and implementation of client programs. This individual will have focus on automotive products and retail operations.
• Responsible to provide Human Performance Improvement consultation for an automotive client account
• Influence existing business by bringing the latest Performance Improvement industry thinking and associated technology to client work
• Engage in consultative conversations with clients and business owners with relation to how the elements of human performance improvement (environment and individual) influence business results
• Development of vehicle product training
• Develop and write program deliverables (primarily product training) to meet internal and external client objectives
• Influence positive financial results of client/regional P&L by understanding financial performance of your programs, minimizing internal costs and driving revenue opportunities to meet financial targets
• Identify and understand key business issues and objectives of new and existing clients and provide SME consultancy for the creation of value-add solutions
• Understand the contractual relationship with existing clients and the impact on the business
• Ensure practices adhere to the processes for consistent, efficient delivery with emphasis on continual improvement
• Build internal and external comprehension of subject matter expertise
• Provide input for proposal responses and scope of work documents
QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelor degree in Adult Education, Human Performance, Instructional Systems Design (ISD), - (MEd, MA, MS Preferred.)
• 7-10 years’ experience in the training/education field and knowledge of adult learning theory and human performance improvement processes
• Experience leading product training development; in-depth automotive product experience preferred as well as familiarity with automotive retail processes
• Experience in the assessment, design, delivery and evaluation of Performance Improvement Solutions, including online training, distance learning, facilitator-led training and curriculum development
• Strong knowledge of adult learning theory, human performance technology concepts, instructional techniques and performance improvement processes
• Demonstrated ability to partner with internal clients to meet business objectives
• Ability to specify instructional objectives and strategies, develop recommendations for deliverables and oversee the execution of instructional materials
• Proven ability to manage all aspects of complex and results-oriented projects to successful completion
• Experience in planning, leading and monitoring performance improvement projects from assessment through design, delivery and implementation to ensure instructional integrity and schedule, including appropriate delivery methods/media
• Knowledge of how to prepare design plans that meet Learning Systems standards and demonstrate an understanding of a “systems approach”
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize complex information into clear, concise statements for varied audiences
• Experience in effectively presenting ID approach and recommendations to internal and external clients to obtain buy-in
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Experience and success interfacing directly with the client without supervision
• Strong ability to successfully influence internal and external audiences of all levels
This person will develop training for new vehicle launches and carryover vehicles. They must love vehicles and enjoy all facets of how vehicles meet the needs of consumers.
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards