(IMPORTANT: Must have hands-on integrated campaign experience, background in e-comm, CPG and packaging).
Our client, a global leader in the healthcare industry, is seeking a Marketing Services and Creative Director that will execute the company’s brand strategy by leading the in-house creative agency, digital and e-commerce teams. This person will be responsible to guide all projects across the disciplines owned by these teams and is responsible for the overall quality of work and results produced.
Our ideal candidate will have direct experience leading the development of integrated campaigns directed to consumers and professionals. In this role, they will have led a team developing the campaign concept (including strategy, visuals and copy), planning media across traditional and digital channels and monitoring campaign effectiveness (developing metrics, monitoring campaign and individual execution performance, optimizing for success).
In this role you will utilize your experience, including but not limited to lead and direct the internal creative team in the development and production of all internally generated materials. Solidify visual standards, design expectations, brand consistency and timelines when working with designers, freelancers, and agencies. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Direct creative work, provide feedback to teams, ensure deliverables meet objectives
- Ensure communication comply with Sunstar’s oral care brand standards
- Consult with country marketing leads to evaluate external agency creative output.
- Assist in the management of marketing communication agency (advertising, package graphics, digital communication, etc.) selections within Americas region. Establish related policies/procedures as required.
- Lead and direct in-house Digital/Integrated Marketing teams to deliver the company's media planning process and oversee US media planning and buying agency.
- Direct the development of omni-channel media communication strategy and activities for agreed focus brands in consumer and professional channels to deliver against brand strategies
- Build digital strategy and capabilities of the company through Digital Agency engagement, monitoring trends, measuring techniques and business objectives.
- Lead and direct e-commerce team to develop sales channel and marketing campaigns to deliver growth targets, ensuring coordination and collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Digital/IMC teams.
- Plan department budgets to deliver on business goals, monitor and track budgets, amending plans as needed.
- Manage and cultivate the career development of team members, including designers, copywriters, Digital/IMC and e-commerce team members
The ideal candidate should possess:
- BA, or BS in Design, Communications or related field
- At least 8 years’ experience managing multi-disciplinary teams (creative, copy, strategy) at an advertising agency or brand consultancy, or other in-house shared services team, covering concept development, design, copywriting, digital communications and e-commerce.
- Demand generation and understanding of web fundamentals a plus
- Experience in developing and managing budgets and outside agencies
- Working with media planning and buying experience a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Omni channel experience including print, digital, content/video with integrated media planning, media channels, and media management
- Strong leadership, collaboration and team-building skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently
- Strategic thinking/Analytical skills
- Out-of-the box thinking/Creativity
- Knowledge of and experience with Adobe Creative suite and Experience Manager, MS office suite.
- Ability to work in a multi-function /international team
- Highly collaborative & capable to lead and inspire multi-functional team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires ability to think strategically, while also getting in the weeds
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a high-volume, multiple-project environment
- Domestic and international travel as required