We are looking for an individual to join our team to provide creative direction and work hands-on to implement remarkable site experiences in our new CMS. This individual needs to have a strong skill set for UX design, be a problem solver, technically savvy and have the ability to lead and collaborate with others. Their primary role will be hands-on designing experiences in Drupal and providing direction to others who are coding, publishing and designing. Key partners they will engage with include content strategists, developers, publishers, marketers, agency partners, and other subject matter experts (Brand, SEO, Accessibility, UX Designers, etc.).
In addition, this individual will provide support and deliverables for our CMS Digital Design System such as technical requirements, templates, redlines/specs, creative comps, guidelines and standards, etc. to ensure on time delivery of high performing, quality experiences to achieve our site goals at scale.
• Migrate retail content on new website CMS system by designing site pages/experiences in collaboration with marketing, agency partners, developers and publishers by mapping new or existing content to new template strategies and Drupal components while enforcing our design standards and delivering on schedule to meet our migration goals.
• Review creative, new/enhanced component UX and design, problem solve design and functional challenges plus conduct UAT to ensure functionality, quality and reusability.
• Lead component design enhancement project with an external agency to redesign and optimize retail theme, components and other system assets for scalability, flexibility and performance.
• Create and maintain up-to-date documentation, guidelines, and resources for the migration to ensure consistency and empower other stakeholders and teams to build/migrate experiences in a scalable way that supports our goals.
Additional Job Details:
• At least 5 years of experience in UX Design on web-based applications and web sites, delivering expected documents/recommendations on time, knowledge of modern CMS systems and architecture. Drupal knowledge a big plus.
• Experience delivering a high performance site experiences and the technical knowledge necessary to do so (importance of page load time, SEO, Accessibility, UX design, etc.) including proficiency with Mac OS X, Windows, and software such as: InVision, Sketch, Acrobat Professional, Power Point.
• Experience delivering assets for a large scale Digital Design Systems such as UX models, technical requirements, templates, redlines/specs, creative comps, best practices/guidelines and standards, and familiarity with UX test strategies.
• Understanding of information architecture and data structure – content modeling.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, and cross-functional negotiation skills
• Strong self-management skills. Comfortable with substantial responsibility, working directly with cross-team stakeholders, and capable of managing your own project schedules.
• Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an iterative process and agile development methodology.
• Effective relationship builder. Ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types.