Seeking a Creative Production Designer that has brand building & production art experience, a keen design eye for the details and their own unique background in creative, pre-media, print &/or digital process that will complement and help enhance our existing creative team as a whole.
* Understand all phases of the various creative projects from start-to-finish.
* Will be the Go-To internal Creative and Production Art expert
* Review the work of other designers and give creative & technical feedback
* Also have the ability to interface (or participate on calls) with clients
* Help set design standards and provide overall creative direction to other team members.
* Participation in leading creative brainstorming sessions.
* Excellent design sense and awareness of current design trends.
* Strong understanding of typography, layout & design principles.
* Comfortable working with creative directors, marketing professionals, and senior executives.
* Can interpret complex ideas visually.
* Ability to brief design direction to other team members
* Give technical & constructive feedback, as well as set design standards.
* Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
* Knowledge of PowerPoint &/or Keynote.
* Solid understanding of print design and proper/clean file construction.
* Understands the importance of brand and can work within established standards.
* Degree in graphic design or comparable.
* At least 8+ years working experience.
* Portfolio must show a diverse range of work and styles, across packaging, digital & print that they themselves designed directly.