My client is a fantastic asset management company renowned for working on brilliant projects alongside their corporate partners. Currently gong through a busy period, they are now looking for a part time DTP specialist to come in and support the team for 2 days a week across Presentation/Word projects for their branding refresh.
Working with the marketing team, you'd be responsible for working on Presentation pitches, bids and general branding documents for the internal documents for the business. You may need to make Word amends as well just to ensure that their is consistency amongst the documents and eveything is formattted, organised the way it should be.
Ideally, they are looking for someone who has worked in a corporate environment to slip straight into the business and hit the ground running as well as working collaboratively with both teams and clients.
All in all, if you are adept at PowerPoint, Word and have experience working within an inhouse corporate environment, this could be the one for you!
- Proficient Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, including working with charts and tables; basic Word
- Strong branding experience and ability to reformat/rejig PowerPoint presentations
- Experience working in a corporate or professional services environment
- Basic proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and InDesign specifically)
- Ability to manage a variety of projects at once