As an Event Producer (Account Manager), you will focus on leading logistical management and event production, while serving as the day-to-day point of contact for clients. Event Producers build a deep relationship with their clients’ to fully understand their event and creative needs to deliver superior work. Reporting to a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for building client relations, leading account teams, directing event logistics, managing budgets and providing administrative oversight of the event timeline, invoicing, and contracts.
Event Producers serve as the liaison between clients and internal agency resources, and must be personable and relationship-oriented, as well as demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidates should have a strength for multitasking, prioritizing and organizing within a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
Your initial accounts will be Private and Corporate event focused. Candidates should have a strong understanding of Event Production and the various event elements required to clearly demonstrate an ability to provide clients 360 event expertise: concept creation, planning, and execution. You will drive event/creative concepts, source required event/creative vendors, procure entertainment/talent, research all required permits and licenses and procure necessary permits, licenses, and insurance.
You will lead Client Calls, Meetings, and Reports to manage event expectations. Over time, you will be exposed to more integrated accounts that focus on environmental design, sponsorship & brand partnerships, creative services and more. Additionally, you will strive to improve client retention, grow accounts and minimize overservice to drive agency revenue and profitability. You’ll work with our sales team to sell work and drive revenue into all agency departments. Down the line, you’ll look for opportunities to expand client relationships and find additional ways to add value within clients’ businesses.
- Serve as the Point of Contact for Accounts
- Lead Communications with Clients, Vendors, and Contractors
- Drive Client Calls, Meeting and Reports
- Advise Clients on Event Timelines, Requirements and Budgets
- Manage Client Expectations and Provide Client Coaching
- Build a Strong Understanding of the Client’s Industry and Event Intention
- Procure Event Vendors
- Manage a PL
- Track and Report Event Expense
- Empower Account Coordinator to Provide Account Support and Exceptional Client Service
- Improve Client Retention and Grow Accounts
- Minimize Overservice to Drive Agency Efficiency, Revenue and Profitability
- Collaborate with Sales Team to Sell Work and Drive Revenue into All Agency Departments
- Provide Team Feedback on Opportunities to Expand Client Relations and Find Additional Ways to Add Value within Clients’ Businesses
- Ability to Travel Occasionally
- Minimum 5+ Years of Client-Facing Experience in Account Management and/or Marketing, Advertising and/or PR
- Ability to Think Strategically and Understand Clients’ Event Goals and Creative Needs
- Agile in a Dynamic Environment with Effective Time Management and Prioritization Skills
- Excellent Verbal, Written and Presentation Skills
- Very Strong Critical Thinking, Listening, Negotiations, and Problem Solving Skills
- High Attention to Detail and Project Management
- Flexible to Evolving Responsibilities and Last Minute Changes
- Experience Managing Junior Team Member with a Specific Focus on Client Work and Professional Development