• Own the customer journey through the acquisition funnel via traditional media channels, digital, CRM, mobile focus, social, etc.
• Plan, develop and oversee acquisition marketing strategies to improve ROI and work closely with key third party vendors for smooth implementation
• Develop and manage the Media team to ensure that customer acquisition and revenue goals, as related to Media, are met
• Collaborate with internal teams, including creative, to execute on media and marketing campaigns
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Must have experience developing and managing media strategy for strong brands
• Must have strong leadership skills and the ability to drive results through direct reports (this role will have 3 direct reports to start)
• 10+ years of progressive experience in a media leadership marketing role working with both off-line and online media, with 7+ years in the development, planning and execution of customer acquisition marketing plans to drive transformative business results