Our agency client are seeking a senior lead level logical thinker and creative problem solver to join mentor, and inspire their ever growing UX & Design team in Central London. You will be working alongside a cross functional team of UX/UI designers on projects for global clients, from initial research and conception all the way through to polished designs and dev implementation.
You will be a champion of user-centred design, like solving complex problems and getting deep into the details. You get under the skin of real user needs and balance them with business
requirements to create well rounded solutions and you love taking ideas from whiteboard sketches all the way through to beautifully crafted and polished UI.
PRODUCT DESIGNER - you will be able to demonstrate deep experience in the following...
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
● Validating/User Testing
● Interaction Design
● High Fidelity Design
○ Solid proficiency in Sketch and Photoshop with the ability to deliver polished and
○ Works quickly with the confidence to cut out design routes that are not valid
● Client interaction
○ Confident presenting to clients and articulates their design thinking in a succinct
○ Can explain the reasoning behind using different UX methodologies to clients
● A great communicator, able to talk about design solutions passionately and articulate
● A team player, working collaboratively with users, stakeholders and other team members to
solve design problems
● A self starter, able to work autonomously through the design process from research and
inception through to high fidelity design and implementation with developers
● Solutions focused, a problem solver and creative thinker with a desire to dive deep into
understanding user needs and balance them with where we can deliver real business value
to the client
● Attention to detail, with a clear focus on high quality and tempered with a healthy balance of
business profit. Knows when to craft and push the boundaries and when to smash it out
● Outgoing and friendly, a sociable person that communicates well with everyone in the
agency and offers mentorship and advice to the design team
If this sounds like the kind of role you'd love to hear more about do get in touch today!