Our agency client is looking for an ONSITE Print Production Producer talent, to start as soon as possible. Will be roughly 6 months for a huge event in April.
What You’ll Do
You’ll provide support in the following ways:
• Own the Graphic Matrix for multiple Zones to capture graphic specifications, pricing and track the progress of each graphic.
• Work with Creative to identify graphic opportunities, capture them, and help traffic the work from creative through to onsite installation.
• Manage the graphic budgets of each of your Zones and share costs with the overall budget owners.
• Adhere to graphic timelines for multiple deliverables and help prioritized things as they go into production.
• Work directly with the client to gain all necessary approvals to move projects forward.
• Communicate critical information to relevant parties in a timely manner.
• Report issues between event management, creative services, and/or production design staff to supervisor and/or senior department managers.
• Collaborate with fabrication facilities to find cost-effective solutions and maintain a high quality creative look.
• Be able to manage any outsourcing or 3rd party vendor when needed
• Requesting estimate from internal estimating department as well as 3rd party vendors.
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Zealously ensure that deadlines are met and escalate any concerns as needed.
• Identify potential issues and pro-actively work with team members to address.
• Keep the flow of information open, honest and transparent.
• Maintain adherence to standardized procedures and processes.
• Participate in frequent inter-departmental meetings to gauge production workload and stay consistently informed of all active and forecasted work.
• Travel onsite to help check-in graphic and manage installation of your Zones
What you need to have
• 5(+) years of professional experience with at least 3 years in the position of Graphics Project Manager or similar skill set.
• Familiarity or ability to work with Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Docs, Google Drive, Gmail)
• Experience working in an advertising or marketing agency with a print production studio.
• A thorough understanding of large and small format print production processes
• Experience working in an extremely chaotic, fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize, make sound decisions and multi-task
• Experience balancing workloads amongst a creative group
• Experience managing workflow and processes
• Understanding of digital production processes is a plus
• Experience in the event industry a plus