Customer Marketing Manager
Based in Victoria
12 month contract
Starts in January
Up to £64k equivalent
Our client is tech company, ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK. They are looking to add a new member to their Customer Marketing team to focus on the onboarding and retention of new customers. You will also be involved in the revenue growth targets and how best to achieve these while also looking at the early board retention (90 days specifically) and how to increase engagement between the customers and their products.
You will have strategic experience within customer experience with a focus on retention goals. You will be data driven ideally having used SaSS of tablaeu and have a string understanding and working knowledge of marketing automation tools such as Marketo and Eloqua.
The ideal candidate will come from a fast-paced environment, preferably software or telco. You should be an expert in lifecycle marketing and stakeholder management.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, driven and fun environment (as described by current employees).
This is an initial 12-month contract but for the right person this could also become a permanent role.
We have exciting new role as a Customer Marketing Manager to join our growing UK Retention team. You will be data driven, customer focused and manage the life cycle touchpoints particularly around onboarding, engage, upsell and cross sell.
The successful candidates should to be able to demonstrate ability in the following areas:
- Drive customer growth by delivering targeted, relevant and timely in life marketing campaigns
- Measure the impact of marketing activities on engagement, retention, lifetime value and ROI
- Continually test and learn new ways of driving efficiency and effectiveness of marketing
- Effectively partner with broad array of cross-functional teams and the US-based central marketing team to drive successful project execution.
- Measure performance and orchestrate contingencies when required to deliver on quarterly targets, delivering the forecast by KPIs and prioritizing to ensure execution of the critical few
- Prior experience in Customer or Retention Marketing with a track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Passion for delighting customers and using customer insights to improve end-to-end experiences
- Data savvy, with good understanding of customer segmentation and reporting on business performance of campaigns
- Experience executing high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels (advertising, web, mobile, email, in-product, inbound/outbound calls etc.)
- Good understanding of email automation tools
- Effectively influences across teams to mobilise cross-team initiatives
- Bias for action and experience with rapid testing and optimisation
- Strong analytical skills & business judgment
- Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, visual/presentation
- High energy & positive mindset attitude within a change environment
- Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day.
- Drive engagement, attach new services and upsell amongst existing Small Business and Self Employed customers
- Develop & refine the onboarding strategy to ensure that customers realise the value in QuickBooks from day one through driving early engagement, providing the right help & support.
- Develop core lifecycle programs that drive deeper engagement with customers, ensure they are maximizing the value they get from the product range.
- Develop, test and refine our onboarding program
- Overall mapping of the customer lifecycle and developing a test & learn in-life life-cycle program
- Base segmentation & strategy