Company seeks temporary Digital Marketing Consultant who has a digital background and in-depth experience with lead generation and content management. The Digital Marketing Consultant will support marketing/email campaigns, develop workflows and calendars, and manage digital assets. The Digital Marketing Consultant will also focus on lead generation, marketing automation (in HubSpot), and campaign management. The Digital Marketing Consultant will also help develop social media channels and execute a digital marketing strategy for company stakeholders using email, social media, SEO, websites and more.
This is a full-time, onsite role, and has the potential to become a permanent role.
• Develop messaging, journey maps and campaign offers.
• Perform role as HubSpot administrator managing the marketing ecosystem with web site and CRM tools.
• Develop, execute, and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns in HubSpot and other designated platforms. Run A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy and design.
• Create maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars while managing content strategy for blog, e-newsletter and social media.
• Support execution of our lead acquisition strategy through multi-channel targeted lead generation campaigns, including email, SEO, paid and organic social marketing,
Qualifications and Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
• 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a lead generation role.
• Demonstrated success with marketing automation tools, HubSpot experience a plus!
• Excellent track record executing digital campaigns in multiple channels with demonstrated results.
• Proficient with social media platforms and tools.
• Excels at project management. Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes.