Programming Planning Coordinator (Traffic/Editorial Coordinator) for major entertainment company located in Woodland Hills.
This role is a content coordinator, traffic coordinator, web/marketing coordinator type of role.
**Editorial Calendar and CMS experience a plus.
The Program Planning Coordinator will join the Editorial Team, which manages editorial strategy, merchandising, and scheduling for digital offerings. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated background in program planning/scheduling, broadcast operations, or content programming, and a passion for movies and TV.
• Strategic and tactical implementation of daily and monthly scheduling of a high volume content slate across multiple ad-supported channels
• Support the scheduling team (Director and Manager) in all aspects of content curation and programming strategy
• Create and monitor merchandising schedules and calendars for promotional levers including custom digital assets and collections
• Track, proof, optimize and manage metadata related to content programming
• Collaborate with Editorial Manager of the development and creation of consumer-facing promotional elements and ensure compliance with brand guidelines
• Liaise with operations and content acquisitions teams to ensure all content-related required assets are accounted for and scheduled sufficiently
• Support the broader team in reporting as necessary. Responsible for data entry when needed and updating team leads with timely and relevant information needed to make business decisions
• Attend meetings, take detailed notes, and follow up with next steps as needed.
• Quality Check all merchandising implementations across digital platforms
• Exceptional attention to detail, superb time management skills
• Familiarity with web publishing platforms and content management systems
• Passion for content, specifically with movies and television
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in programming/scheduling, on-air promotions, broadcast operations, or digital entertainment merchandising