A management real estate company are looking for a freelance Marketing Manager. You will take ownership of communication channels (social/website/PR), be a key decision maker and content creator, and lead the charge in maintaining one tone of voice for the brand. We are looking for a commercial marketeer someone who understands and is comfortable with managing budgets effectively.
A creative, who can come up with brand partnerships and execute amazing experiences will be ideal, and proven ability to generate a sales stream from.
We are looking for someone who has a can-do attitude and can manage multiple projects at the same time and good presentation skills.
Key responsibilities include:
· Plan and manage all external marketing campaigns. Activity includes, but not limited to: paid social, SEO, CRM, and offline marketing activities and a number of third-party website channels.
· Evolve and update the brand books to ensure consistent communication across every aspect of the business.
· Brief and manage the building, copywriting and subsequent launch of the new website for the consumers liaising with all brands.
· Manage and grow the key social media channels, by creating content that showcases both brand to both B to C and B to B audiences.
· Take ownership of offline marketing materials, creating materials that are inspiring and ‘best in class’ heavily contributing to the sales process.
· Manage and initiate CRM campaigns resulting in increased open rates, click-through rates, and app engagement. Where appropriate Compiling the weekly internal newsletter, contributing to social media and leading community initiatives across sites.
· Create content to be used across the business, from initial concept to editing. Experiment with new ideas and campaigns for both internal and promotion purposes.
· With the appointed PR agency, plan and manage a PR, media and communications plan to drive positive coverage for both brands. Prepare and write award submissions where appropriate. Support the crisis communications procedure.
· Write, review and approve all messaging and copy generated by the internal team.
· Attending and speaking on behalf of the brand at networking events and with the media
· Work with and communicate to all partners, suppliers and vendors across the markets to ensure their success. Create brand partnerships.
Experience & Key Attributes
The ideal candidate will have:
● 4-5 years experience in a marketing role
● Experience of managing marketing and ideally proven ability to launch large campaigns successfully
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● A proven track record in creating successful marketing campaigns
● A proactive approach, the ability to be creative and find new ways of generating revenue
● An interest in the lifestyle and hospitality space, knowledge of destination marketing within the retail and F&B experience is essential
● Budgeting and planning skills and experience
● Ideally experience of launching a brand to a B to B and/or B to C market
● Have a very ‘hands-on ‘approach
● Managed a small marketing team and agencies
● Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate will be:
● Confident, proactive and organised
● A natural people person
● Motivated with a desire to surpass targets
● Passionate and energetic
● Love retail, food and beverage and fashion!
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.