Are you ready for a role where you are responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of the online presence and digital marketing strategy of an organization?
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible to manage digital marketing projects from initial planning and creative concepting through tactical execution, user testing and post-program analysis. They will partner with agencies and internal divisions to support product launches and corporate initiatives.
*Please note that this W2 role works on-site in Torrance, CA, and does not offer relocation at this time*
• Use data-driven insights to optimize user experience on brands digital properties and emails.
• Support measuring and optimizing the website and campaign performance, identify program optimization opportunities.
• Analyze web analytics data as well as other offline data to evaluate site performance.
• Add insight to data, and field strategic and technical questions.
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent work related experience.
• 5-7 years progressive experience in digital marketing / digital project management with agency experience a strong plus
• Automobile industry experience preferred, not required
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate at all levels
• Strong project management skills, with ability to manage multiple large-scale projects simultaneously
• Experience to effectively communicate project objectives to vendor partners, with the ability of managing multiple projects from scope through implementation
• Comprehensive attention to detail from information accuracy to user experience and the ability to work independently with minimal daily direction
• Understanding of web development timelines and experience in web site testing
• Familiarity with SEO/SEM, A/B testing, personalization and online media planning is a plus
• Experience with digital analytics tools, such as Omniture Site Catalyst, Adobe Analytics, and others preferred.
• Familiarity of working with online metrics, terminology, industry best practices, and industry trends.
How To Apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Mark at email@example.com (be sure to include your portfolio, URL, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Check out all of our current job openings at aquent.com
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
** This isn't the role for you? Refer a friend! http://aquent.com/rewards