Editorial Project Manager
Duration: 12 Months start ASAP
Location: London Central Saint Giles
Bonus: Company Plan
Rates between: 25.50-31.35 ph plus perks (Up to £65k pro rata)
Looking for 4/5 years experience in a similar role
Our client, a tech giant, is looking for an experienced editor & copywriter with extensive project and stakeholder management skills. 50% of the role is dealing with a complex network of stakeholders across different regions. Ideally you will have worked with a global brand or a complex corporate organisation.
You will be responsible for rolling put content which meets brand guidelines for a number of regions across EMEA.
You will be collaborative and a problem solver. You will be experienced in driving suitable on brand content and increasing customer engagement. You must be used to managing complex projects, ideally internationally.
Our client is at the forefront of a revolution in marketing—a shift from traditional ads to personalised, relevant and engaging formats. Through the website and other owned channels, they share real-time insights, research, data and perspectives on the evolving landscape for marketers today. With a focus on what is top of mind for executives at large advertisers and agencies, we aim to help our customers understand how they can make the web work for their businesses.
At the heart of the value proposition to large advertisers and agencies is industry-leading content and insights from a unique point of view. Whether it’s research and data on consumer behaviour, seasonal consumer trends or perspectives on major shifts happening on digital marketing platforms today, you will be collaborating with internal stakeholders to identify these insights and transform them into business intelligence for our audience. You will use your prowess for storytelling on the web to influence your colleagues and directly shape the content that we publish.
As an Editor on our editorial team, you will research, create, edit, and project manage development of our customer-facing content. You fully understand and articulate the values of our company and our products, whilst confidently managing a variety of interests as you interact with a wide range of project teams.
- Manage the EMEA editorial calendar(s)
- Write and/or edit copy
- Create and execute scalable content pieces for EMEA that feeds into the overall content strategy.
- Ensure content meets high quality standards, is on-brand and in keeping with our editorial voice (i.e. tone, clarity, style).
- Partner with Local and Global Stakeholders to support in-country editorial teams.
- Work closely with global, regional and country teams on implementing editorial best practice.
- Work with localisation teams to scale content.
- Manage the content production teams' efforts on scaling content across EMEA markets.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment to analyze, create, and maintain messaging in a timely and consistent manner.
- Write and review copy used in the promotion of content (i.e. social, email, etc.).
- Analyze content performance to learn what’s working. Maintain content taxonomy or categorization on the backend to enable reporting.
-Demonstrated excellence and focus on writing and editing. –
-BA/BS or equivalent practical experience. –
-5 years of experience working in publishing, brand thought leadership, B2B publishing or content practices related to marketing.
-Experience in project management and project planning.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team, including social media, email marketing, paid media, data analysis and production.
- Knowledge of digital marketing topics such as video, mobile, app marketing, measurement and programmatic.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor, strategic mindset and business acumen.
- Experience working with multi language websites.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders