*Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship is not available.
Ad Ops Specialist
Full-time, Onsite (South of Downtown)
DOE $55,000-60,000 per year, plus benefits
Our client, a digital agency, is looking for an experienced Ad Ops Specialist to provide an innovative approach to marketing strategy working within DSPs.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Traffic campaigns in multiple ad serving environments across multiple media formats: Display, Mobile, Video, Native and Audio, utilizing static and 3rd party tag assets.
• Monitor and QA creative tracking prior to campaign launch. Generate and review diagnostic reports to monitor for discrepancies.
• Work across teams to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues involving campaign setup, tagging or tracking issues.
• Optimizing task turnaround -- prioritize daily work based on campaign start and complexity of campaign setup, and ensure all urgent rush requests are completed within due dates
• Reconciliation -- analyze and provide feedback on discrepancies between tracking/execution platforms.
• Obtain proficiency in all ad execution and measurement platforms used by the Activation teams (eg. GAM, TTD, Beeswax, Oracle/Bluekai, Moat, data aggregation); provide feedback on improvements, as well as resolve any issues in process and workflow.
• Work with the creative service team to assist with trafficking new custom ads (eg. CDN paths, HTML5 templates)
• Pixels - Provide and QA all pixel implementations and GTM container builds and triggers.
• Act as a technical contact for third party vendors.
• Education/Experience:Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, plus 2+ years experience in digital media, concentrating on ad serving and operations.
• Strong analytical capability and Excel proficiency required.
• Experience in data aggregation; correlating platform reporting
• Sound critical thinking skills and solutions-oriented.
• Knowledge of onboarding audience data and segment management preferred
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word), GAM, DSPs, MOAT.