Do you have event marketing experience and know Marketo? Company in the Real Estate sector seeks temporary Marketing Manager to manage the company's presence at events, conferences, and tradeshows. The Marketing Manager, working onsite with occasional travel, will lead the development of event marketing messaging and materials for events, support sales in marketing initiatives that drive registrations to events. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating the event marketing plans and providing the sales team with marketing materials to sell, supplement and support event sales.
- Manage the planning, development and execution of all pre-and-post conference and event marketing deliverables, including event websites, registration pages, email campaigns, direct mail initiatives, promotional videos, surveys, social media plans, paid online advertising and media buys.
- Launch events cross-departmentally to ensure registration is live and working as well as ensuring internal and external calendars are current and accurate.
- Provide sales with marketing materials (email templates, email campaigns, talking points, flyers, interest lists, etc.) to aid in driving event registrations that support our sales goals for attendance and back-end event sales.
- Develop detailed timelines for deliverables with due dates and responsibility for each event to manage tactical projects to ensure on-time completion through utilization of existing project management tools and spreadsheets to keep tasks and other relevant data organized.
- Report on events, including tracking registration and evaluating results to communicate to others, including management.
- Expert project manager with solid organizational and multi-tasking skills to keep everything on track while managing multiple events and competing priorities.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within event marketing and event logistics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to create marketing content and articulate ideas. Acute attention to detail and strong proofing skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years professional experience, working within a corporate environment.
- Event marketing or event logistics background.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce preferred.
- Familiar with Flow or other project/team management software.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.