My client are an exciting and collaborative innovation consultancy renowned for working on amazing projects with partners and taking them to the next level. Now going through an amazing period of growth, they are now looking for a Mid-Senior Integrated Designer to join their team.
Reporting into a Senior Partner and working as part of a collaborative hub, you’ll be the sole designer who is the brand guardian and creative spark who will be responsible for the delivery of exciting print and digital projects; taking the lead on the whole conceptual process.
On a day to day basis, projects could consist of:
- Branding and Layout
- Presentation Design
- Social Media Design
- Digital look and feel visuals
- Illustration and infographic activations
Ideally, you should be comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively. As you will be the sole designer who is that key figure within the business, coming up with strong ideas and really communicating these to the team is integral to the success this role.
There are long term plans to grow a team and have more junior designers report into you however being that proactive and efficient design professional will go a long way in solidifying that.
All in all, if you have worked in a design agency or in-house environment where delivering great concepts has been your bread and butter, then this could be the role for you!
- At least 5 years’ experience working in an agency or in-house environment
- Accomplished user of the Adobe CC suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) coupled with PowerPoint
- A clean portfolio with a range of clean print and digital conceptual samples
- Comfort working in a standalone design role and leading projects
- Outgoing, infectious attitude that drives the team forward
- 9/80 Work schedule (every second Friday off)
- 24 days holiday
- Market leading profit share programme
- Family Healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme