My client is a fantastic marketing agency renowned for working and partnering with some of the biggest global clients in the world. Currently going through a very exciting period of growth, they are now looking for a Creative Services Manager to work within their Games Ops unit.
Working in a direct team of 2 but in a wider marketing team of 10, you’ll be reporting into the Direct Of Games Operations Management where you will be responsible for the delivery of multiple omnichannel promotional games activation, – being the sole point of contact for connecting the dots in the creative process.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities include:
- Management of external suppliers and internal stakeholders (including logistics teams) to deliver against agreed production and promotional timelines
- Budget Management on project delivery. Having a good knowledge of how to spend and return investment on projects
- Day to day contact with various suppliers to troubleshoot issues
- Delivering presentations, creating documentation for trial labels, production and load planning, role specifications and weekly status calls.
- Working with the marketing team to ensure that branding and positioning of the gaming clients is accurately perceived to market
This is a role which requires someone who is passionate about gaming and the industry. You’ll need to have the desire to be collaborative in your efforts to ensure all bases are covered when dealing with projects; seeing everything through from concept to final delivery - alongside a bright and bubbly games operation executive.
Ideally, they are looking for you to have been (or currently be) an Operations Manager or Senior Project Manager (client-side), Project Director (agency-side) or Account Director (agency-side) because this requires a role which taps in to both a collaborative and creative skillset!
So, if this sounds like you and this is the one you’ve been waiting on, get in touch!
- Strong experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Great end-to-end project management experience
- Solid experience in the promotional marketing ideally having the IPM Diploma
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with or at least a passion for games or promotional games