My client is a fantastic, forward thinking fintech brand who are renowned for working with clients in a partnership fashion in order to take them to the next level. Currently putting emphasis on building a strong design hub for the team, they are on the lookout for a Junior Integrated Designer to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Communications and in a marketing team of 5, you’ll be tasked with being the creative spark (along with a Senior Designer) behind delivering exciting print and digital design which embodies the aesthetic ambition of the brand.
On a day to day basis, projects can include anything from:
- Digital campaign assets (banners, adverts, gifs, video) for different user groups
- Rich media assets (video/animations) a bonus
- Website landing pages (& web pages with responsive design)
- Sales collateral
- Presentation Design
As this is an ambitious and innovative team, they really want someone who is keen to learn and develop with the business; it’s about going above and beyond to really deliver design that doesn’t just look great but tells a great story about the business or represents their values on creativity.
Ideally, you should have at least a year’s design experience working in house or agency where you have worked within collaborative teams and put great ideas at the heart of your delivery; energy, enthusiasm and application are a must!
- Strong use of the Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Clean portfolio with a range of different print and digital examples
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a design agency or in-house brand with a design function
- Outgoing, flexible attitude to projects and briefs
- A real team player who loves to collaborate and keep everyone involved in the conceptual process