Our retail client is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to join their Tech Team for a 5 month assignment. The ideal candidate will be able to work on-site from our client's office in Seattle.
About the role: The Senior Tech Recruiter collaborates with HR Business Partners, hiring managers and business leaders to design and develop recruiting strategies to attract, assess and hire qualified candidates. A key driver in the hiring process, the Recruiter is responsible for the sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates. This role works in a consultative manner with stakeholders to successfully source talent, promote the employer brand, provide recruiting and hiring metrics, and manage the candidate experience. The Senior Tech Recruiter models effective interviewing techniques and provides coaching and training for hiring managers, recruiting peers and interview loop participants using legal and effective interview questions and assessment criteria.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for recruitment and talent acquisition process for all levels, with an emphasis on more experienced exempt-level roles, management positions and/or positions which require a higher level of technical expertise. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: sourcing, phone screens, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, interview feedback sessions and candidate relationships.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders at all levels of the organization, hiring managers and HR colleagues to fully understand business needs and objectives in order to develop candidate profiles that match overall requirements and success factors for short and long-term talent needs of the business.
- Coach hiring managers and interviewers on the recruitment process, interviewing skills, assessment techniques, and recruiting systems.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and HR colleagues to develop job posting content that is thorough, compelling and alluring to candidates and aligns with business strategy.
- Collaborate with and coach (as needed) hiring managers on identifying key competencies, knowledge, skills and abilities for open positions and provide consultation on specific interviewing questions and talent assessment activities to identify the right candidates.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback to internal & external candidates.
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring metrics; data management and integrity within an applicant tracking system and other HR systems; and compliance of federal and local employment laws and with internal policies and procedures.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field OR combination of education and equivalent work experience required.
· 6+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency setting with at least 4 years of filling exempt-level technical positions
· Must have proven success collaborating with hiring managers and developing recruitment strategies for passive job seekers, exhibiting creativity with candidate search & developing networks. Experience cold calling, establishing contacts and building relationships with professionals is a must.
· Must possess consultative recruiting skills and be able to assist hiring managers in articulating the business needs for a role and to coach the manager through a successful and efficient hiring process.
· Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication; critical listening skills; presentation skills and interpersonal skills.