Web Project Manager
Our client is looking for a dynamic contract web producer/project manager who will help them build scalable processes in order to increase efficiencies and better organize and optimize how Web Strategy team works.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
● Develop scalable processes to track all web initiatives, working with our current tools Workfront and JIRA
● Maintain, update, and improve our current project roadmap
● Automate and streamline how the team works and collaborate with our partners in Creative, Compliance, & Growth Eng to make sure our processes align with theirs
● File all tickets for team for Workfront & JIRA
● Generate and distribute weekly status reports to our stakeholders
● Create deliverables such as dashboards, reports, Kanban boards, and SOPs where we can monitor status, progress, reprioritization.
● Apply best practice methodology to our current work; enforce standards and document
● Take on accountability for Identifying and managing project risks. This includes escalating and communicating these risks to key stakeholders as required.
● Create, track and report out on daily burn down charts
● Collaborate with Web Strategy Lead and Director of Web Strategy on prioritization process and overall operational strategy
● Workfront AND JIRA preferred - must be an expert in at least one, but both are preferred, and preference will be given to those that have worked on JIRA integration with Workfront.
● 3-5 years experience as a Web Producer or Digital Project Manager required
● Strong understanding of the creative and engineering process, specifically, Sprint & Agile, and how they apply to website development
● Experience with Wordpress or other CMS tools
● Has outstanding organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
● Embraces flexibility and has a willingness to adapt to change as project and organization requirements evolve
● Proven experience working with creating new processes and training/enforcing these processes
● Intellectual curiosity and the desire to create new processes and approaches