Senior CGI Project Manager
Must have Creative Production or Studio experience.
Based in Shenfield (20 minutes from Liverpool Street. Parking and close to station).
Large Digital / Creative Agency with great client list.
Our client requires an experienced Senior Project Manager used to working with, and managing teams of creatives and other stakeholders to ensure a project runs on time, to budget and within scope from start to finish.
The right person will have business vision, communication skills and soft management skills with the ability to plan, coordinate, and execute the successful delivery of projects in the CGI team.
This is a new role in a fast-paced environment, so being able to work on multiple requests at any single time will be essential. You should have strong client facing and stakeholder management skills and hold experience of writing quality statement of works, managing issues and risks.
You should be an expert in managing projects in high-pressure environments, managing multi-region and multi-language projects where needed. You will be highly experienced in quality control which is a huge part of the success of this role. The right person will have either a working knowledge of Agile or Prince2 methods and be able to traffic project, raising jobs and managing stakeholders.
You will be flexible, committed, well-organised, disciplined, diligent, proactive. You should be a relationship builder, polite, patient, personable, persuasive and diplomatic, comfortable presenting at all levels.
Key managerial responsibilities:
- Work with the senior project management team to allocate team resource on projects
- Head up major projects, liaising with Client Operations and direct with client to ensure a smooth flow of information and
- project success
- Work with senior project management team to ensure documentation is of a high level and consistent across all projects
- Potentially take line management responsibility for assigned members of the project management team on a day-to-day basis (in terms of performance, absence, timekeeping etc.), and monitor their ongoing personal development and training needs
- Supervise your teams’ quality of work– setting standards, conducting reviews and transferring knowledge etc.
- Offer frequent feedback to the Head of Project Management on overall team status and performance
- Assist in the sharing of knowledge and long-term development of the whole project management team (and where appropriate the business) to improve team capacity, efficiency and client offering
- Support the Head of Project Management with project management recruitment, training, development and knowledge transfer
Key project responsibilities
Initiate, define, plan and manage delivery of projects for clients across our busy CGI studio, this could include but not limited to:
CGI Animations / Videos
Real-time 3D modelling using UE4
- Liaise with third-party vendors to ensure Burrows get the best in terms of performance, value to money and maintain cutting-edge in their area of expertise
- Lead on the management of multiple projects on assigned accounts by developing plans, managing budgets, monitoring
- progress and executing delivery
- Coordinate creation of estimates on allocated projects
- Proactively maintain awareness of other projects and remove obstacles/create flexibility when required
- Troubleshoot and coordinate resolutions to issues related to the delivery of the project
- Deliver exemplary customer service while delivering the project
- Provide advice and information on technical matters to clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure architecture, design, applications, user experience and page building are the optimum for the industry
- Motivate the whole project team to ensure productivity and escalate issues where necessary
- Promote teamwork and collaboration across the project team, appreciating it as a complex adaptive system.
- Support and collaborate with other internal departments across all stages of the project
- Ensure high quality delivery of projects, often assuming a Quality Assurance role
- Keep up-to-date with your expertise area of knowledge
- **Full job spec available on application. Unfortunately, only those successful at shortlisting will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this role**