Our client is looking for a highly customer-focused recruiter to support the Team in London in a fast-paced environment.
While you will demonstrate a high level of professionalism and customer service in a consultative manner, you will establish yourself as the main partner for your local and remote hiring managers to streamline recruitment activities for your Business Unit.
Your Daily Impact:
• Work closely with leadership from 1st line managers to European director level to drive cutting edge recruiting strategies for mass recruitment and multilingual profiles
• Develop, communicate, and drive a simplified recruiting process to create a world-class candidate/hiring manager experience
• Ability to recruit against roles that can come in waves and have languages requirements and that will have a direct impact on our end-customers’ satisfaction & experiences
• Work directly/partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to drive diversity within our organization
What You’re Good At:
• Working with a sense of urgency whilst maintaining accuracy
• Providing data & weekly updates to all of the hiring managers you support
• Ability to generate a continuous pipeline for active and passive candidates through various recruiter tools
• Regularly manage a req load of 15-20 reqs
• Bringing new ideas to a collaborative recruiting team
• Ability to drive hiring managers & teams to decisions in a timely manner
• Solid recruiting experience in a high volume, high growth environment, working face to face with hiring managers. Any experience of working with customer service departments or sales would be a bonus!
• Proven ability to handle a large number of requisitions at once, at various stages and levels of complexity.
• Familiarity with social networking platforms and social recruiting strategies
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs and requirements
• Ability to prioritize, stay organized, set clear expectations and drive the hiring process while delivering expert support and results
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale optimal workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team