Associate - Marketing Project Manager
Full-time, Onsite (West Lake)
Our client in the financial services industry is looking for a positive, curious, and organized Marketing Project Manager.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience managing complex projects in marketing, communications, design, and/or advertising, with a focus on internal communications and/or brand management.
· Coordinates intake, scope, prioritization, routing, and publishing of projects to meet all established deadlines.
· Creates schedules and assigns projects to internal team of presentation specialists, designers, production artists, and editors.
· Displays exceptional customer service skills and helps foster an environment of teamwork.
· Works on multiple assignments with competing deadlines.
· Analyzes requests and understands total asks before engaging the appropriate department resources, ensure proper prioritization, meet all established deadlines, and proactively resolve issues that may impact the success of event support.
· Generates and tracks job tickets for projects and assign to team members. Keeps up-to-date records for each project in workflow database. Ensures files are properly archived.
· Routes projects through the project lifecycle while completing stakeholder signoffs, Legal and Compliance approvals, and tracks necessary quality control revisions.
· Understands the duties and strengths of fellow teammates. Ensure resources are aligned and everyone is working toward a common objective.
· Maintains regular communication with Marketing teams and internal clients for early detection of issues. Use metrics wisely to help identify project areas that might need attention.